bug fix for ImmediateModeRendering

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 23 11:59:10 EST 2000

My earlier bug report for ImmediateModeRendering can be fixed by the following,
in graphics/vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper.cxx:

after:
  // if we are in immediate mode rendering we always
  // want to draw the primitives here
  if (this->ImmediateModeRendering ||
      this->GetGlobalImmediateModeRendering())
    {
insert:
    this->GetColors();

I've no idea if this is the best fix, but it solves my immediate problem - no
pun intended :)

I'm still confused over this relationship between vtkScalars and
vtkLookupTable, and the fact that a LUT also has a copy of the ScalarRange (I
sent in a question earlier, but the list was down)...

--Randy
"info vtkusers" to the same address.