vtkGlyph3D

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Mar 17 10:18:33 EST 2000

Hi John-

I did. You're pushing the glypher much harder than I ever expected with 200 separate input sources.to create the glyph table. But that's why it's open source, so you can go beyond the initial design vision and make it better.

Since you have cvs access, you might consider learning "cvs annotate" which assigns a name (of the last person to edit that line) to each line of code. Also use "cvs log".

Will