problem with vtkScalarBarActor

Patric.Weis at mycrona.de Patric.Weis at mycrona.de
Thu Mar 16 05:00:44 EST 2000

Hi Paul,

Switch off the warning display by

     scalarBar GlobalWarningDisplayOff

Hope this helps!

Patric Weis
MYCRONA GmbH

                    pahsieh at usgs.gov
                    Gesendet von:                  An:     vtkusers at public.kitware.com
                    owner-vtkusers at public.k        Kopie:
                    itware.com                     Thema:  problem with vtkScalarBarActor

                    16.03.00 08:15

I am encountering the following minor problem with
vtkScalarBarActor. If I create an instance of this actor
with visibility off, I get a warning message when the
program is run. This can be demonstrated by the
sample code ScalarBar.tcl (in the imaging/examplesTcl
directory) by inserting the line

    scalarBar VisibilityOff

after scalarBar is created. When the program is run,
the following warning appears in the vtkOutputWindow:

Warning: In D:\vtk31\imaging\vtkScalarBarActor.cxx, line 231
vtkScalarBarActor (0x00416750): Need a mapper to render a scalar bar

Thanks for any help.
Paul

"info vtkusers" to the same address.

"info vtkusers" to the same address.