Dynamically loading vtk into Tcl/Tk

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue Mar 14 12:59:37 EST 2000

Hi Sean,

Just go into vtk/tcl and type 'make vtktcl', this builds a
dso called 'vtktcl' that you can load.

In order for 'load vtktcl' to work, the dso must be somewhere
it tcl's search path (which does _not_ include the current
directory).  Either that, or specify the path e.g. 'load ./vtktcl'.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group