Using many scalars in one filter

Thomas Demachy thomas at mcube.fr
Fri Mar 3 04:10:14 EST 2000

Hello

I totally agree with Malcolm. I also need to add some "field animation",
switching rapidly between attributes on the same geometry.

There is an example that could be extrapolated, called
"mergeDataObject.tcl", loading first the geometry, then indexed attributes
as field data, merges the two (with vtkMergeDataObjectFilter) and filters
out the scalar data and vector data.

By looping on the process, it should be possible to simulate several scalars
and/or vectors. But a more direct way, like loading several scalars at once
would be welcome.

Thomas