[vtkusers] VTK-CFD available.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Fri Jun 30 04:42:19 EDT 2000

hi,

This is to announce the first release of VTK-CFD.  The scripts are GPL'd.
I have put up a small web page with screenshots etc. at

	http://www.aero.iitm.ernet.in/~prabhu/vtk/vtk-cfd.html

Provided are python scripts for easy scalar visualization of 3d/2d
structured grid, structured point and rectilinear grid data sets.  I have
also written a simple vtkLookupTable editor using python and Tkinter.  The
user interface copies ideas from the cool RugVTK examples
(http://www.rug.nl/hpc/VTK/vtk/man.html).  I have made the UI more fancy,
added support for auto detection of data set types, put stuff into easy to
use, modifiable classes.

	I propose to add some unstructured grid /polydata support soon. :)

prabhu