[vtkusers] Simple Question

Takaya Naoko takaya at cv.cs.ritsumei.ac.jp
Mon Jun 26 23:20:26 EDT 2000

To Vtk Users

I'm very very new to vtk and am just trying out the sample
programms. I'm in chapter 3 and I tried to do the program on rotations
and WalkCow but these are written in tcl as you know. I don't know tcl and
am using c++ and my computer can only compile c++ and not tcl.
Are there rotation.tcl and WalkCow.tcl programs in C++?
I tried to rewrite it in C++ since tcl seems to be very similar
to C++ but I couldn't. I didn't know what proc means and so on and
am not used to tcl at all.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Naoko