[vtkusers] window events in win32 wish.exe

Volpe, Christopher R (CRD) volpecr at crd.ge.com
Mon Jun 26 11:30:31 EDT 2000

I'm developing a class in vtk, currently under win32, that might end up using a part of the win32 API
that causes messages to be sent to the application's window. I have little experience (well, let's be
honest: no experience) with this portion of the API, and I'm wondering how one obtains access to this
sort of information, given that wish.exe probably has its own message/event processing loop behind
the scenes somewhere. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Chris
Christopher R. Volpe
Computer Scientist
Visualization Program
GE Corporate Research & Development
Bldg KW, Room C215
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady, NY 12301

(518) 387-7766, Dial Comm: 8*833-7766, Fax: (518) 387-6981
e-mail: volpecr at crd.ge.com    web: http://www.crd.ge.com/~volpecr