[vtkusers] VTK + AccelX

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Mon Jun 26 08:29:05 EDT 2000

Hi,
I'm trying to solve a problem with our environment and VTK

We have 3DacceleratedX server because our video card (E&S ACCEL Galaxy)
is not supported by anyother, it come OpenGL 1.1 compliant and with
OpenGL devkit.

The problem is that the rendering is done without colors and mostly
black.

Do anyone tested VTK with 3DAcceleratedX server?
Have anyone any advice on what may cause the problem?

Thanks in advance
Simo Sorce.

P.S: Exporting from another machine led to same renderization problems.
--
Simo Sorce - Integrazione Sistemi Unix/Windows - Politecnico di Milano
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel.int: 02 2399 2425 - Fax.int. 02 2399 2451