[vtkusers] vtkLODActor

Lisa Sobierajski Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Sun Jun 25 22:12:33 EDT 2000

Hello Berni,

Are you using an interactor? If so, then you need to set the
DesiredUpdateRate on the interactor, not the render window. The interactor
in turn sets the update rate of the render window - either to the
DesiredUpdateRate or the StillUpdateRate, depending on the interaction. Set
it to something very small (0.001) so that your full res mapper has plenty
of time to draw itself.

Lisa