[vtkusers] VTKDB : GUI for VTK (was [DEMO] amira)

Bob Palank srfpala at inlink.com
Wed Jun 21 08:51:59 EDT 2000

Bob asks " Is it time to collect these thoughts and emails in a separate
website
>exclusively for a Vtk GUI?"
Sebastien replies  "I'm taking care of this, I'll open a site within the
week, or next monday"

Good and that certainly saves me a chunk of work!
I suggest that as a first step, we develop a plan of attack , (i.e.adopt an
analysis/design/development methodology).
One task within the methodology would be to  define a method of reporting on
detailed reviews of the GUIs used in
OpenDX, AVS, and PM's Visualization Studio. With these reviews posted on
your site,  participants could then form a detailed GUI Spec and open it up
to an RFC process.
BR
   Bob Palank