[vtkusers] RE: Windows 2000 - Resize

Meintjes Bekker Meintjes at IGS-NT.uovs.ac.za
Mon Jun 19 09:41:48 EDT 2000

Thanks again for your reply and interest in my problem Nigel.

I've been using a nightly release of VTK when I first axperienced the
problem.

vtkNightlyCore.exe, downloaded 12/05/2000
vtkNightlyCpp.exe, downloaded 12/05/2000
vtkNightlyTcl.exe, downloaded 12/05/2000

but when that was not working I've tried:

vtkNightlyCore.exe, downloaded 19/05/2000
vtkNightlyCpp.exe, downloaded 19/05/2000
vtkNightlyTcl.exe, downloaded 19/05/2000

I've also tried vtk3.1, the official release.

The last thing I've tried was to compile the dll myself, using:
vtk.tar.gz, downloaded 19/05/2000

Still with the same result.

I also use Visual C++ 6 with service pack 3.

The Sample problem is unchanged, except for changing the background to
white, so that I can see where the window doesn't resize.

A picture of what I experience is on the www at:
http://www.geocities.com/meintjesb. I've also included the view
class(vtkMFCRenderView) code.

  vtkRenderer  *m_Ren;
  vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow  *m_RenWin;
  vtkWin32RenderWindowInteractor  *m_IRen;

are the objects like yours that I use.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards
Meintjes