[vtkusers] Multiblock data and Streamlines

Jared Hefty jhefty at iastate.edu
Tue Jun 13 15:54:40 EDT 2000

Hello,
I have an application that reads in several structured grids and, using an
AppendFilter, puts them together. It then uses the resulting
UnstructuredGrid to draw streamlines.  However, streamlines are not
appearing correctly; in fact, they look nothing like streamlines, merely a
series of separate lines, all parallel to each other and pointing in the
wrong direction.  I have been told that there is a bug in VTK that causes a
problem when integrating streamlines across multiple blocks of data.  Can
anyone confirm or deny this, and if it is a bug, what should I do to work
around it?

Thank you,

Jared Hefty