[vtkusers] Re: Compilation problem with java

Daniel ALEXANDER Daniel.Alexander at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 09:57:31 EDT 2000

We've tried doing this compilation by hand but can't get that to work either. The problem is that not
all of the .java files are generated before compilation begins - we can't compile the java source files
in directory common because they depend on ones which will be in directory graphics.

How do we extract the .java files into directories other than common before starting compilation?