[vtkusers] Tensor data

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 21:02:59 EDT 2000

Olivier,
         I believe the code is correct. No need to send an example.

The TensorsName ivar is used to select the tensors by name if there is more than one set of tensors in the file. Since you never set it, the Get returns NULL. The reader should be producing a dataset with tensors if there are tensors in your file.

Bill