[vtkusers] execution problems!

David D. Marshall gte552m at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 8 11:12:26 EDT 2000

Thanks for the translation.

It would seem that the compiler does not know where the vtk includes are.  Your compiler will
have a way to set additional include paths, with command compilations its usually
-I/path/to/vtk and with IDE (such as developer studio) there will be a dialog that you can set
these it (IIRC, to get to the dialog in developer studio, it is <alt>-<f7>).  Hope this helps,
if not maybe more details about your configuration would be useful.