[vtkusers] texture combination

ddey ddey at irus.rri.on.ca
Wed Jun 7 08:29:32 EDT 2000

There is still a third solution.( If  the 4 textures
are from one face of the box, then just tile them together, as John suggested -
this method is overkill.)  Clip the bus object with a set of planes that define the camera
frustrum, and make the output into an actor. Set the corresponding
photograph as texture to this actor. Repeat this for the other 3 textures

    Damini.