[vtkusers] vtk / python xyz graph

Gene Chiaramonte gchiaramonte at mail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:22:30 EDT 2000

Sorry if this is a simple question but here it goes. I am new to vtk and would like to create a graph with xyz axis. I then want to add spheres to the graph to represent my data. I have been through the python examples but don't see how to create axis and add labels and tick marks to them.

I'm having trouble getting started. If someone had a python example that shows how to create a graph with xyz axis and how to label the axis and add tick marks to them, it would help me a lot.

Thanks,

Gene Chiaramonte