[vtkusers] Event Positions from Imaging Pipeline

Robert Stein rstein at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 5 15:17:01 EDT 2000

Hi Everyone,

	Does anyone know how I might get pixel positions of a user's button
presses from the imaging pipeline?  I'm currently displaying the results of
some image processing with the vtkImageViewer class... and would like to be
able to get some user feedback inside an application...  I noticed the
Set/GetEventPositions method in the vtkRenderWindowInteractor class, but
I'm not sure exactly how to use this to just display images...  I seem to
remember some stuff being added to support orthographic projections in the
graphics pipeline recently, but I'm not sure if there is an easier answer
to my question?  Any ideas?

Sincerely,

Rob Stein

Robert J. Stein
National Center For Supercomputing Applications
405 N. Matthews, Urbana, IL
(217) 244-7584
rstein at ncsa.uiuc.edu