[vtkusers] Mailman Test

Tobias Hoevekamp tobias.hoevekamp at ilw.agrl.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 5 10:05:53 EDT 2000

Hi there,

thanks alot. Is there a search interface to this database?
That would be awesome and might make basic questions like
"I have problems compiling..." less frequent.

Tobias

P.S. I have also contributed such a trivial question and
     was finally able to get vtk to run. Thanks to all
     respondents.

Vetle Roeim wrote:

> on 2000-06-01, vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have changed the vtkusers list server from majordomo to Mailman.
> > This is a test of the new list.
>
> looks good. there's even an archive at
> <URL:http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/>
>
> :-)
>
> vr

   _/        _/    _/    _/  Ecole polytechnique federale de Zurich
  _/_/_/    _/    _/_/_/_/  Politecnico federale di Zurigo
 _/        _/    _/    _/  Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich

Tobias Hoevekamp                                    Tel: +41 1 632 33 04
Institute of Food Science                           Fax: +41 1 632 11 55
ETH Zentrum, LFO E21                   tobias.hoevekamp at ilw.agrl.ethz.ch
CH-8092 Zuerich                 http://www.vt.ilw.agrl.ethz.ch/~hoevekam

Home:   Bucheggstrasse 50    CH-8037 Zuerich    Tel/Fax: +41 1 350 70 51