[vtkusers] Planes intersection

julian at pavo066.nchc.gov.tw julian at pavo066.nchc.gov.tw
Sun Jun 4 08:42:22 EDT 2000

Hi there,

    I have several plane equations, which all i have are several points
on the planes and the normal
vectors of planes. What I'm trying to do is find the intersection lines
of each pair of planes, and then
clip part of planes.

    For example, if I have three plane equations around a box corner,
all I want to do is to automatically clip out unnecessary parts of each
of three planes, and then get the corner.
Then I will do texture mapping in each of the three planes in different
texture maps.

   Anybody has any idea? Thanks for any information in advance. :-)

Reply to my e-mail box is appreciated. ;-)

Best regards,
E-mail: julian at pavo066.nchc.gov.tw