[vtkusers] StructuredPoints Transform..

Miguel-Angel Rodriguez-Florido marf at bwh.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 23 13:07:53 EDT 2000

        Hi, I'm a new vtk user and I'm having some problems in my
application.
I would like to know if there is a method as SetTransform which let me
to transform my data, or something similar to this. The matter is that I
have structured points and I want to transform it (like in vtkPNMReader
that you can say a transform with SetTransform method or in the case of
vtkPolyDataFilter). I have been looking for a method or a solution but I
haven't. I would be so very gratefully.
        Thanks a lot, and I'm sorry if it is a simple question.

        Bye and good luck.