[vtkusers] Query on vol. rendering

Alvina D'Silva alvinad at wiproge.med.ge.com
Sat Jul 22 02:18:49 EDT 2000

Hi!
       I'm doing a project on  volume & surface rendering for medical
images using VTK.

       I have tried out the sample program for isosurface visualization
using marching cubes ( in the 'Applications' chapter  ), as given in the
text. But since this is simple 3D contouring, it does not meet my
requirement of generating  an actual 3D image from a stack of images.

       I would be grateful if someone could enlighten me on the
procedure to be followed & the classes to be used for 3D visualization.

Thanks,
Alvina.