[vtkusers] vtkScalarBarActor range problem

HIRAKI Hideaki hiraki at bioa.jst.go.jp
Wed Jul 12 23:01:59 EDT 2000

I think the problem is that the timestamp of a vtkLookupTable object
is not updated when its TableRange is changed. This could be worked
around by calling the method "Modified" of the lut explicitly or that
of the scalarBar implicitly as you did. IMHO, this->Modified() is
missing in vtkLookupTable::SetTableRange().

---
Hideaki Hiraki <hiraki at bioa.jst.go.jp>

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:17:03 +1000,
  In the message "RE: [vtkusers] vtkScalarBarActor range problem" <E972509D06BDD311A159009027D0E0CC775731 at cox-nh.nsw.cmis.CSIRO.AU>,