[vtkusers] Rendering multiple contours

Nils H. Busch nilsb at cns.mpg.de
Fri Jul 7 09:17:35 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have asked this question before, but as far as I remember the answer I
got did not really help me.

If I want to render multiple isovalue contours with different isovalues
from a dataset amd I need to do this direclty with OpenGL calls, how can
I tell where one isocontour starts and the next begins?

I know about vtkCellArray and so on, but is there a delimiter I can
query and start rendering a new isocontour?
How is this done in vtk OpenGL render calls?

Any explanation deeply appreciated.

--
Best regards,
                                         Nils H. Busch

    Max-Planck-Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience
    Phone:                     ++49 (341) 9940-234
    Fax:                       ++49 (341) 9940-204
    E-Mail:                       nilsb at cns.mpg.de