[vtkusers] HELP !!!! I have a question!

王書政 880576 at itri.org.tw
Fri Jul 28 03:16:47 EDT 2000

hello sir!
I use Borland C++ Builder to develop my 3D project.
And I Copy and Past the C++ Sample code that is on the VTK home page to BCB.
When I compile the project,I got some error....
ex:
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'vtkRenderWindow::New()' referenced from
C:\PROGRAM FILES\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\UNIT1.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'vtkRenderer::New()' referenced from
C:\PROGRAM FILES\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\UNIT1.OBJ
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'vtkRenderWindow::AddRenderer(vtkRenderer
*)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES\BORLAND\CBUILDER5\PROJECTS\UNIT1.OBJ

Who can help me......
thanks!

Sean Wang
880576 at itri.org.tw