[vtkusers] VtkGUI

Bob Palank srfpala at inlink.com
Wed Jul 5 14:49:19 EDT 2000

A new and simple website has been posted to track the future development of an Open Source GUI for Vtk. Go to www.stlcc.org  and click on the Visualization Toolkit.  The current thread of emails is posted along with some basic questions. I'll track any new email and post to the archive. (From now on last post will go to the top of the stack.)  If I have time, I'll attempt to distill the emails to date and prepare a summary - before Siggraph. Hopefully some progress can be made before the BOF session at Siggraph.

AS ALWAYS COMMENTS AND ADVICE ARE WELCOME !

BR
   Bob Palank