hardcopy again

Colin Christian c.christian at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jan 17 21:33:56 EST 2000

I have some nice visualisations which look fantastic on screen - I am
trying to find a good way to get these into a word document at a
good resolution for publication. The other part of the exercise is to
convert them to greyscale which also seems to cause a degredation
as well.
I think i have seen this discussed before but i have no record of it
Any help appreciated

Colin Christian

Dr Colin D Christian
Dept of Civil and Resource Engineering