adding new objects and building vtk

Jon Klingensmith klingej at bme.ri.ccf.org
Mon Feb 21 11:32:15 EST 2000

Hello Damini,

Do I have to put the source in a specific directory?  If I put the .cxx and .h file
in my vtkSource/contrib directory (D:/vtkSource/contrib/vtkMyClass.cxx and
D:/vtkSource/contrib/vtkMyClass.h) then do I have to specify that in Makefile.in ??

I listed the class like you suggested and ran pcmaker again, but it doesn't seem to
do anything to the makefiles generate.

Thanks for your help,
Jon

"info vtkusers" to the same address.