adding new objects and building vtk

Damini Dey ddey at irus.rri.on.ca
Mon Feb 21 10:53:30 EST 2000

Hi Jon,

    Say you have a class vtkMyClass.cxx and vtkMyClass.h
    Based on whether the class is abstract or concrete, you add it like this:

EITHER under

ABSTRACT = \
vtkMyClass

OR under

CONCRETE = \
vtkMyClass

The ABSTRACT_H or CONCRETE_H places are for classes that are defined by .h files
only
(eg vtkActorCollection.h)

    Damini.

"info vtkusers" to the same address.