vtkInteractorStyleFlight Keyboard help required

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Sun Feb 20 06:35:12 EST 2000

I have a vtkInteractorStyleFlight class to contribute, but I'd like a little
advice please.

On Win32 platforms virtual keycodes like
VK_LEFT (left arrow)
VK_RIGHT
VK_UP
VK_DOWN
are used.

How does one use the arrow keys on a unix box. I need to remove a platform
specific test like
if (keycode==VK_LEFT) then turn left....
and allow codes for arrow keys for other platforms. I'm not sure how best to
do this. Can anyone advise

thanks

John B

"info vtkusers" to the same address.