Doxygen documentation finished

Dr. Marek Wasilewski mwasilewski at principiamathematica.com
Fri Feb 18 14:00:46 EST 2000

Dear Sebastien

I was interested to see your comment on using the tcl samples when learning
about vtk - couldn't agree more.  For various reasons, we wrote a small app.
to extract which components are used in a particular sample along with any
data files utilised.  I know this is the other way around to your request
(which samples use a specific class),  but I thought you might be interested
anyway.  The results of the analysis for tcl, vtk 2.2 samples can be found
at http://www.principiamathematica.co.uk/support/vtk/index.htm.  I will
perform the same analysis for 2.4 and extend the app. over the next few days
to do what you requested unless someone has already done this off-line.

Best regards,

Marek