Tcl/tk 8.3.0

Eric Schmitt erics at umbc.edu
Fri Feb 18 13:05:51 EST 2000

Hi,

   I was wondering if anyone has compiled Vtk with the latest version of
Tcl/Tk 8.3.0.

   I have successfully been able to compile the nightly build with Tcl/Tk
8.2.3.  However, when I try to use the 8.3.0 version, I get unresolved
external _TkWinChildProc at 16

I understand that this is due to calling conventions, but I can't figure
out how to get them to be compatible.

Does VTK use __stdcall or __cdecl or both?  Which one is preferred?
I'm fairly new to windows programming, and would like to use the right
one.  It seems Tcl/Tk has changed the way they compile.

-Eric

C. Eric Schmitt   "To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." Tennyson
Univ. of Maryland, Balto. County             | CFI-IA, CP-ASEL,AMEL
email: erics at umbc.edu                        | PADI Advanced Open Water
Key fingerprint =  1D AB F2 DA 67 E7 14 84  DB B8 FD 67 A5 6D 08 B9

"info vtkusers" to the same address.