adding new objects and building vtk

Jon Klingensmith klingej at bme.ri.ccf.org
Fri Feb 18 12:24:42 EST 2000

I am trying to learn how to add new objects to vtk for my own use.  I
have built vtk on NT using the tcl wrappers.  If I add my own class
(vtkClass.h and vtkClass.cxx), do I have to manually edit the makefiles
in my
vtkBin directory to add this new object?  Is there a way to have pcmaker
add
the new object to the makefiles it generates?

I would appreciate any advice on how to do this or caveats involved.

Thanks,
Jon

--
Jon D. Klingensmith