[vtkusers] Decimate

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Dec 22 07:05:22 EST 2000

Hi Alan-

Classes in the ./patented directory are patented (i.e., vtkDecimate).
Classes not in the
patent directory are not patented (i.e., vtkDecimatePro).

Try vtkQuadricClustering and vtkQuadricDecimation as well. They are
available in the
nightly releases (http://www.kitware.com/vtkhtml/vtkdata/Nightly.html) and
will be present in vtk3.2

Will