[vtkusers] compiling LaTeX doc generated by Doxygen

Sylvain Jaume jaume at tele.ucl.ac.be
Tue Dec 19 13:54:51 EST 2000

Hello,

I've used Doxygen to generate my VTK doc in HTML and LaTeX. The HTML
documents are fine, but I cannot generate a postscript out of the latex
files. Using the Makefile in vtk-dox/latex, I get the following message:

! LaTeX Error: Too deeply nested.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.295 \begin{CompactList}

Did anybody manage to generate a postscript from the Doxygen LaTeX files?
Any answer would help.

Sylvain