[vtkusers] flipping the scene:(Parity Transform)

Fletcher, Bob (GEAE) bob.fletcher at ae.ge.com
Wed Dec 13 16:13:02 EST 2000

I have a scene with many actors. I need to flip the whole scene around,
replacing z with -z. (Parity Transform).

I tried
myactor  SetScale 1 1 -1

The geometry looks ok, but it's all rendered flat black. Without the
Setscale it's colored by it's scalar value.  Is this some kind of normal
vector problem?

I can setScale -1 -1 1, and the colors are ok, but of course it doesn't
change my geometry!

Is there a better approach? This seemed simplest.  Is ther a Left
handed/righthanded corrdinate system flag hiding someplace?

Any thoughts?

Bob.