[vtkusers] glyphs and hedgehogs

berk.geveci at kitware.com berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Dec 12 19:37:36 EST 2000

	Jim,

	There is a much better way. Use vtkGlyphSource2D.
	(You need to get a nightly release, this is not in
	vtk 3.1.2). Here is a bit from something I am doing:

  vtkGlyphSource2D* arrow = vtkGlyphSource2D::New();
  arrow->SetGlyphTypeToArrow();
  arrow->SetScale(0.2);
  arrow->FilledOff();

// Glyph the gradient vector