[vtkusers] Texture Clipping problem

Dimitris Agrafiotis d.agrafiotis at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 10:42:04 EST 2000

Dear all

I am having  a problem with texture clipping and I can't understand
what is going on!!!!!

I am using boolean textures to cut a polygonal dataset. The 2 implicit
fucntions are both spheres. I am using a modified InteractorStyleFlight
and change the center of the sphere whenever the camera moves. I then
update the vtkImplicitTextureCoords object so that it accounts for the
changes in the implicit functions (new centers). But nothing happens. I
know that the first time round it works.

What is going on? Am I missing something? (very likely)

Please HELP!!!!

Thanks
Dimitris