[vtkusers] problems with vtkVoxelModeller

Luis Sainz Hermoso lsaiher at atenea.tel.uva.es
Tue Dec 12 13:01:48 EST 2000

Dear vtkusers
	I'm trying to convert an vtkPolyData to a vtkStructuredPoints.
	I've been using the voxelModel.tcl example and it works fine but
I tried to write the output of the vtkVoxelModeller object in a file
and I only got zeros.
	I've tried to write the output in a file with a
vtkStructuredPointsWriter, to read the file with a
vtkStructuredPointsReader. The input of the vtkContourFilter is this
StructuredPoints. And when I render the scene I can't see anything.
	Could someone tell me what's happening?
	Thank you very much

		Luis