Update extent does not lie within whole extent

John Biddiscombe j.biddiscombe at rl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 25 17:43:00 EDT 2000

Inside vtkDataObject I'm getting this error in the verifyUpdateExtent
routine.

Update extent does not lie within whole extent

I'm implementing a two input image filter, which shrinks the output data and
using the multi threaded execute function.

I've set the whole extents and spacing, origin etc and everything appears to
work, but then I change a value from 2 to 4 (causing half the size of
output), then this error jumps out.

Can Anyone point me in the right direction.

thanks

John B

"info vtkusers" to the same address.