vtkRenderLargeImage and ParallelProjection now working ?

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Tue Apr 25 12:14:04 EDT 2000

Hi Markus,

It looks like vtkRenderLargeImage is only designed to work with
perspective.  It would be easy to fix, though, by adding the
following line to vtkRenderLargeImage.cxx just under the
cam->SetViewAngle() line:

cam->SetParallelScale(this->GetParallelScale/this->Magnification)

This will also require the new vtkCamera.cxx, quite coincidentally.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group