Install VTK on a Linux-system

Marcel van Straten streets at mediaport.org
Tue Apr 25 05:37:16 EDT 2000

Hello,

I tried to install VTK on a Linux-system. I followed the instructions in
the Linux-HOWTO. After a while I get the following error:

vtkMesaRenderWindow.cxx: 'class vtkMesaRenderWindow' has no member named
'OffScreenContextID'

What's wrong?

thx in advance,
Marcel

--
 Marcel van Straten   <mailto:streets at mediaport.org>
 Academic Medical Center, Medical Physics Department