Compilation problems [answered before, ithink]

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm at scar.utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 24 18:30:26 EDT 2000

(BTW where (is there) a mail list archive?)

I recall reading this before,
but I can't seem to find the response, I get a few errors like this during
compilation

Using
vtk312.tar.gz
RH 6.2 (Mesa 3.2, tcl 8.something, tk 8.something)

tkMesaRenderWindow.cxx: In method
`vtkMesaRenderWindow::vtkMesaRenderWindow()': vtkMesaRenderWindow.cxx:159:
`class vtkMesaRenderWindow' has no member named `OffScreenContex tId'
vtkMesaRenderWindow.cxx: In method
`vtkMesaRenderWindow::~vtkMesaRenderWindow()':
vtkMesaRenderWindow.cxx:184: `class vtkMesaRenderWindow' has no member
named `OffScreenContex tId' vtkMesaRenderWindow.cxx:229: `class
vtkMesaRenderWindow' has no member named `OffScreenContex

Would someone mind forwarding me the earlier response (assuming IIRC).

P.S.
Sorry for all the leeching, but I honestly can't answer most of the
questions posted...:(....when I become a VTK master I promise to
contribute back :).

"info vtkusers" to the same address.