Still No Answer

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Apr 24 11:09:06 EDT 2000

>This is my third attempt at getting an answer (or even an unfriendly response)

I'll give a shot at the unfriendly response.  VTK works with Tcl8.2.3 or
earlier.  I have no specific knowledge of it working with Tcl8.3, and from
your email I'd gather it doesn't work. One way to solve your compiler
problem is to use Tcl8.2.3 which is know to work with VTK. Tcl 8.3 was not
released when we cut VTK 3.1.

- Ken

"info vtkusers" to the same address.