3D Structured Data to Texture Mapped Plane

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Fri Apr 21 16:52:42 EDT 2000

Hi Erik,

There is an example, vtk/contrib/TextureReslice.tcl, that demonstrates
how to texture map an arbitrary plane (even at oblique angles) from
StructuredPoints or ImageData.  When you run it, press 'o' and 'c'
to switch between actor and camera interaction modes.  Here's an
exercise for you: modify this example to display three planes instead
of just one.

 - David

P.S.  It's been a few thousand hours since _my_ last coffee, and...
      Hey, wait a minute!  Maybe that's why I've been in such a lousy
      mood these last few years!

  David Gobbi, MSc                    dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group

"info vtkusers" to the same address.