how to add a set of images?

Alexandre Guimond guimond at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 21 12:56:40 EDT 2000

Hi.  I wan't to add a set of images together and I can't figure out
the way to do this.  Hopefully one of you can help :)

In the following code, all the images file prefix are in $series.

==
vtkImageMathematics add
add SetOperationToAdd

vtkImageReader reader
reader SetFilePrefix [lindex $series 0]
set last [reader GetOutput]
$last Update
foreach i [lrange $series 1 end] {
    add SetInput1 $last
    reader SetFilePrefix $i;
    add SetInput2 [reader GetOutput]
    set last [add GetOutput]
    $last Update
}

vtkImageViewer viewer
viewer SetInput $last
viewer Render
==

I guess the problem has to do with the implicit execution stuff.
That's why I put a couple of Update calls in there.  It doesn't help
in any way though.

thx for any info.

ps: Is there an archive to this mailing list?
--
ag
"info vtkusers" to the same address.