Doh!

Maneesh Yadav 97yadavm at scar.utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 13 15:29:53 EDT 2000

Seems the simple answers come to you 10 minutes after you post...the
Allocate method was being called beforehand (can't seem to find in the
manpages how it works exactly) but I assume it was preallocating a chunk
that was too small...silly me; things seem to work fine now.

BTW I do plan on making this more than a ball and stick type thing  :) And
thanks for confirming that VTK is suitable..I was just afraid I was
trying to do something like writing a raytracer in postscript (it has been
done), not that you couldn't do it; but you really shouldn't.

Thanks again for everyone replying when I needed it.

"info vtkusers" to the same address.