Problems building doxygen docs

Vetle Roeim vetler at ifi.uio.no
Thu Apr 13 14:46:00 EDT 2000

on 2000-04-13, owner-vtkusers at public.kitware.com wrote:

> 1. One is minor - header2doxygen.pl complains that it's unable to create
> a destination file:
>
> [lesha at Chinara vtk]$ perl ../vtk_doxygen/header2doxygen.pl --to ../vtk2
> header2doxygen.pl 0.5, by V. Roeim, S. Barre
> Converting...
> header2doxygen.pl: unable to open destination file ../vtk2/common/vtk.h
>
> I found out that once I create directory 'common' in vtk2 (which I also
> had to create), the script works:

aha. here is the problem. you are obviously using an old version of
VTK. I don't know when the directories common/graphics/imaging/etc. were
created, but they are at least in VTK 2.4 and VTK 3.1.

I will not bother to fix this because I do not know what the differences
between the versions, and I do not have the time to investigate.

maybe Sebastien will if you ask him nicely? :-)

vr

"info vtkusers" to the same address.