camera tuning

Robert Riviere Robert.Riviere at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Apr 10 09:40:05 EDT 2000

Hello,

	I'm using the Renderer to display a flat 2D object.
I'd like to tune the camera to make the object fill as much as
possible the rendering window.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to do it. I've played with camera
SetPosition, SetParallelScale, SetDistance, ViewAngle etc...
but I couldn't find a sequence to do it automatically.
Hopefully it should depend on actor's bouding box, but I can't
understand how it's computed.

Has anyone done something like this ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Robert Riviere (Robert.Riviere at sophia.inria.fr)	    Tel: .4-92-38-7906
CERMICS	/ INRIA					    Fax: .4-92-38-7740

"info vtkusers" to the same address.